April 3, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 13 Winners!

Thirteen must be lucky because this was an awesome week of edits here on the Edit Me Blog! If you haven't had the chance yet, be sure to explore the changes here on the challenge blog. We have some new tabs to guide you through your editing experience and as always submit any questions/suggestions you have for us via Facebook, Twitter, or Email!

I am beyond excited to announce our winners this week, but first here's a little more about this week's AWESOME judge, Pam:

Kassie’s BeachHi, I'm Pam Bowers and I blog over at Kassie's Beach (named for my puppers Kassie and her favorite place to play). I started blogging in 2007 mostly to keep up with family and friends across the country. In 2009 I got my first dslr camera. That is when my blog started it's journey into photography. I have always had a passion for pictures. Learning how to shoot a dslr in manual was like having blinders removed from my eyes. I had no idea there was so much more to photography. It has been so much fun learning my way with many of you through your blogs both in photography and in editing.
Be sure to visit Pam on her blog, or on Twitter, and thank her for judging this week!

Here's what Pam had to say about this week's Top 3:

Third place: Elena at Cropped Stories
I loved this edit because it is a clean edit. That is my go to editing style. I love the crop too.


I love this black and white edit. It's just gorgeous.

First place: Sarah at The Stiles Files
When I came across this edit I fell in love. It's bright and warm. It's dreamy.
She did all this without taking away the wintery feel to the picture.

 CONGRATS WINNERS!
DON'T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR BUTTONS!
If you are a past Winner/Top 3 and display our button on your blog - feel free to grab the new one!

And Sarah Hudson we have a PRIZE for you this week! Branson is offering you a little blog design love! She will work with you to create a lovely new header, button and social network icons! If you are currently happy with your design, this is definitely something you can share with a friend! You can view some of her designs here

If you are interested in a blog makeover of your own and want to contribute to a great cause, check out this post from Branson and the Peterson Family!

A NEW CHALLENGE STARTS TOMORROW!

5 comments:

  1. Eeek! Thank you so much, Pam! Congrats to the other winners! And oh my goodness, I would be over the moon about a new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay. Thanks for picking mine as second place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I can't tell you how excited I am that my photo was chosen as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you linked up this week!? You deserved it!

      Delete