May 29, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 21 Winners!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to edit my photo this week! I loved seeing your edits, and am glad we could have a little summer fun on a holiday weekend! Tomorrow we get back to normal with a guest judge and a fabulous prize! First, though, here are my top 3 edits this week:

Marilyn from The ArtsyGirl Connection added whimsy and fun this week, and my niece loves bubbles, so how perfect!


Molly from MixedMolly had a fresh edit with an awesome frame for us. She also links to a great texture site that she used to make her background. I love when y'all share resources!!

Kirsten from The Foreign Domestic was my overall winner! She gave the photo such an awesome quality... this is one of those edits where I can't put my finger on what I love about it, but I LOVE it!


And you guys know I tend to break my own rules... I absolutely couldn't resist giving an honorable mention shoutout to Amanda from Seeing Beauty. When I got to her edit I literally laughed out loud! Good stuff:


Winners don't forget to grab your buttons and we will see you all back here tomorrow for some new editing fun!!

2 comments:

  1. It is an honor to be featured here! Thanks. Kirsten, the winner, did an excellent job on this one. It has a metallic feeling to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Congratulations, winners!

    ReplyDelete