October 2, 2012

Edit Me 10.03.12

Thanks for stopping in for another beautiful week! We have last week's winner, Amanda from Seeing Beauty, here to judge for us this week. Welcome Amanda! Here's a little more about her.
Hi everyone. My name is Amanda, I am a Wife and Mommy to a grown daughter. I live in the Bahamas with my husband and our two furbabies India & Axl.  Within the last year, I bought my first Digital SLR camera, and I have fallen in love with photography. I never realized how much beauty there was to explore out there, until I looked at the world through my camera lens. In my spare time, I love to take photos, kayak, read, and spend time with the people I love most. Thank You for taking the time to edit my photo this week.

Here's the photo she provided for us: 

Click photo to download larger file. 
Here's how it all works:

  1. When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
  2. If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool(preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
  3. The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
  4. If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
  5. Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
  6. Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter. 
  7. The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
  8. Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
  9. Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Original! :) looking forward to this one! My Home COUnTRY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I missed the deadline by a couple hours.. awe :(
    I was so excited about my edit too.
    for next time I guess.

    ReplyDelete